I have chosen Orthomolecular Products as our trusted source for pharmaceutical-grade supplements because of the efficacy and quality of their products, as well as the great customer service experience they offer.
Below is a list of the Orthomolecular supplements that I most frequently recommend.
Seek my advice or that of another qualified nutrition professional before taking these or any other supplements.
Step by Step Patient Ordering Instructions
Registration Code: KUN770-01
REGISTER AND LOG IN: New and Returning Patients
Click, Type or Copy & Paste the website address above into the address bar of your web browser.
1. Register as a New Patient by putting in the above Registration Code in the bottom left hand corner of the home page.
2. Fill in all the necessary information requested for proper registration. Click Register and you will be redirected to a screen confirming your registration.
Note: Post Office Boxes cannot be accepted in the address field.
1. Fill in your Email Address and Password in the Returning Patients area
BROWSE AND SELECT PRODUCTS
There are two ways to order:
1. Upon your initial registration you will be directed to the Place Your Order button. Users may also click on the "Quick Links" tab located on the top right of the screen and choose Express Order.
2. Based on your doctor's recommendations, choose the products you would like to order, and type in the quantity in the right-hand column. When you are finished, click Add to Cart. This will take you to the shopping cart.
3. Confirm that your order is correct by clicking on Checkout.
1. Click on the "Products" tab. You may browse products by the name of the product, health condition or ingredient. Select the item by clicking Add to Cart.
2. When you are ready to check out, click on the "Shopping Cart" link in the upper right of the screen.
3. Confirm that your order is correct by clicking on Checkout.
CONFIRM YOUR ORDER
1. Confirm that the billing and shipping information is correct.
2. Select Payment Method: Credit Card (new card) or Use Credit Card Info on File.
3. ** Click Enter Credit Card Information and check box for Terms. Enter credit card information and click Process Transaction. 4. Verify information and click Continue on the order page.
5. After reviewing the order details carefully, click Submit Order.
6. The Order Confirmation page will be displayed and you will be given an option to print your order. A copy of your order will also be emailed to you.
7. Your products will ship FedEx ground to your specified address. All products are shipped the same day if your order is received by 3:00PM CST.
The frequently recommended supplements listed below are not recommended for everyone. They are merely a list of the supplements that I recommend so frequently that put them all on a list. Seek my advice or that of another qualiﬁed nutrition professional before taking these or any other supplements. Now to save you the hassle of shopping around to ﬁnd the highest quality supplements for the best value (and remember, a cheap vitamin is worth what you pay for it). WE NOW OFFER A COMPLETE LINE OF ORTHOMOLECULAR™ NUTRITION PRODUCTS THROUGH OUR OFFICE.
Patients may order Ortho Molecular Supplements online and receive free delivery.
Commonly needed vitamins/ supplements:
- for bone, connective tissue health, and possible protection from chronic diseases. 2,000 international units/day or 15,000 IU/week
In addition to supporting bone health, vitamin D plays an important role maintaining cardiovascular health and immune function, and promoting an overall sense of well-being.
- for mental energy and neurological health. 2,000-5,000mcg daily, lozenge or drops. Sublingual (situated beneath or on the underside of the tongue) 1,000mcg = 1 mg.
Methyl BIZ includes a concentrated and bioavailable source of two key B vitamins: BIZ and folate. This comprehensive blend helps support numerous systems in the body.
Niacin Slow Release
- lowers bad lipids and increases "good" cholesterol. 500mg daily up to 2,000mg daily. To reduce ﬂushing, take with apple juice, eat a low fat snack, take one 325mg aspirin 1 hour prior.
Time Release Niacin includes powerful support for cardiovascular health. This formula is a unique sustained-release tablet which allows for maximal beneﬁt with minimal side-effects.
- In addition to the iron we carry, I recommend Ferrosequels. For a milder dose that is less likely to cause constipation, "Hema-Plex" a vegetable-based iron/multivitamin by "Nature's Plus" brand.
Reacted Iron includes high-concentration, gent/e iron to support energy production and a variety of other protocols.
- EPA:DHA RATIO 6:4 or 8:2. 1,000-4,000mg daily of Omega 3. Natural anti-oxidant that lowers fat in the bloodstream, for heart and brain health. A higher ratio of EPA to DHA is available for more effective lowering of bad cholesterol particle number.
Orthomega Select EPA is a powerful omega-3 concentrate that supports cardiovascular health and balanced blood sugar levels. It also provides high-intensity support for joint discomfort and muscular-skeletal integrity.
- 25mg daily Women, 100-200mg daily Men. Improves sex hormone balance.
Dehydroepiandrosterone (DHEA) is the most prevalent, naturally occurring hormone in the body. DHEA functions as the counterpart to the stress hormone cortisol. Healthy DHEA levels help balance the catabolic effects of cortisol.
- 500mg with each meal. Improves circulation and blood ﬂow in all organs.
The amino acid L-arginine is a substrate for the biosynthesis of nitric oxide, a powerful cellular-signaling compound that helps blood vessels to relax. This amino acid is a potent promoter of cardiovascular and circulatory health.
- 100mg-200mg daily. For cardiac protection and those on cholesterol-lowering "statin" drugs.
The antioxidant COO-10 supports cell energy production and provides wide-ranging cardiovascular support.
Calcium and Magnesium
- for bone health and nighttime muscle relaxation. Usually taken in 2:1 ratio of Calcium to Magnesium, e.g. 1000mg:500mg for women's bone health. Magnesium alone, as Magnesium Oxide or "Natural Calm" a powdered "hot drink" to take at bedtime, is often a great calmer and muscle relaxer for bedtime use. Selenium 400mcg daily, anti-oxidant, anti-inﬂammatory, glucose control.
Reacted Cal-Mag includes three forms of highly absorbed calcium and magnesium for a variety of protocols.
Chia Seed black
- grind in coffee mill, mix with yogurt, sprinkle over cereal, etc. Drink
lots of water!
Flax seed, psyllimn seed
- Meta-mucil, Fiber-con, etc. Oatmeal—not the pre-sweetened,
- a chemical found in broccoli and cruciferous vegetables which helps the production of "good estrogen" in women (and men). Helps hormone balance and protects against some forms of cancer... especially colon.
EstroDIM provides the combined power of vegetable metabolites I3C and DIM in an easy-to-take capsule. These metabolites work together to support estrogen balance and breast and prostate health.
Natural Herbs for Women:
- for estrogen and menopausal issues, supplements that contain black cohosh, dong quai (Angelica), and soy protein can help.
BioTE® Medical Hormone Pellet Therapy.
A Bio-Identical Hormone Therapy.
I am pleased to present BioTE® Medical Hormone Pellet Therapy, a Bio-Identical Hormone Therapy for women and men. I decided BioTE® was the right choice for my patients because restoring and balancing one’s hormones makes a signiﬁcant difference in their quality of life! BioTE® is safe and effective with no harmful side effects.
If you have any of the following symptoms you may be a candidate for BioTE® hormone therapy:
- Irritability, mood swings
- Extreme fatigue
- Difﬁculty sleeping
- Low sex drive
- Memory loss, mental fog, confusion
- Joint aches and painNight sweats, hot ﬂashes
BioTE® Medical Hormone Pellet Therapy has been shown in
research studies to:
- Reduce the risk of diabetes
- Reduce risk of heart disease
- Prevent and/ or improve bone mineral loss (Osteoporosis)
- Prevent Alzheimer's disease and dementia
- Increase energy
- Increase lean muscle & bone mass
- Assist in the loss of belly Fat
- Provide for a general sense of well being
Are you a candidate for natural hormone balancing?
Would you like to improve your life, health and sense of well-being?
Would you like to change & regain your life?
I'd like to invite you to learn more about Bio-Identical Hormone Therapy. Contact our ofﬁce at (770) 682-2024 to schedule a consultation and screening. If you have questions about the procedure, beneﬁts and/or cost, you may ask to be directed to Suzanne Wilson at extension 1113.
Get more details about BioTE® Hormone Replacement Therapy by viewing the informational videos on BHRTvideos.com.
Tens of thousands of women and men nation-wide have regained their lives with BioTE® Hormone Balancing & Restoration Therapy. How about You?